A Letter from the Stanford Consulting Board of Directors
A Letter from the Stanford Consulting Board of Directors:
Dear Stanford students,
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! Stanford Consulting is excited to kick off the year with our new website re-vamp. We’ve been working hard this summer to ensure that our 2020-21 year is meaningful for all our members, new and returning. If you are looking for a community where you can:
- Collaborate with a diverse team tackling real-life cases
- Join a community of driven organizers, innovators, and problem-solvers
- Gain unrivaled professional experience as a Stanford student
- Expand your professional network
- Learn skills that can translate to a broad range of future career tracks
then look no further than Stanford Consulting!
We open many doors for our alumni and current members. By joining our organization, you will be joining a network of alumni that have worked at the top firms across a variety of industries: McKinsey, BCG, Bain, as well as, Google, Facebook, Uber, American Express, and many more.
Stanford Consulting offers many perks as well. Our members:
- Form strong friendships with their team
- Receive Stanford Consulting Swag (Quarter Zips, Water Bottle, Stickers)
- Participate in social activities (team dinners, cooking nights, retreats, and coffee chats)
- Are compensated for their work
The Stanford Consulting Board is confident that we will continue to grow our operations this year, as we have for the past 30 years as the university’s top and only management consulting organization. Our members can attest to the fact that Stanford Consulting is one of the most foundational aspects of their college experience, and are dedicated to seeing it flourish. If you are interested in joining Stanford Consulting, please stay tuned to our website for our recruiting updates.
The Stanford Consulting Board