Letter from Our VPs of Recruiting
Dear Stanford community,
Welcome (back) to campus! We are excited to begin the new year, filled with enriching experiences to learn both in and out of the classroom. The people we surround ourselves with are what truly make Stanford so special, with student organizations vital to the intellectual and social life at our school. As you reflect on what communities you’d like to join, we’d love for you to apply to Stanford Consulting.
Stanford Consulting has, without a doubt, been one of the most meaningful communities during my time at Stanford. Since joining, I have had the opportunity to explore cases across a wide variety of topics. I have made some of my closest friends, met interview-prep partners who have turned into my biggest cheerleaders, and learned how to lead a team. Stanford Consulting gives students the opportunity to be a part of a flourishing, active, intellectual and social community - come join us and shape our growing community.
As Co-VP of Recruiting, I want to make sure you are aware of key dates in our recruiting cycle.
- Info Sessions: October 4th from 7-8 PM (on Zoom) and October 10th from 7-8 PM
- Applications Released: October 7th at noon
- Coffee Chats: October 11th to October 14th at various times
- SC Community Night: October 12th from 7-9 PM
- Recruiting Office Hours: October 14th at a time TBA
- Applications Due: October 15th at 11:59 PM
- First Rounds: October 22nd to October 26th
- Case Workshop: October 29 at 7 PM
- Second Rounds: October 30th to November 2nd
Keep your eyes on our website and mailing list for more information. Our aim is to make recruiting accessible and approachable for candidates of all backgrounds, so please reach out to me or my co-VP Matthew with any recruiting related questions (or if you’d just like to chat!)